Background

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Humph, Grump and Hearts!!

I've been busy for the last week getting stuff ready to sell on the market. Trying to think of reasonably priced small items has been interesting (!?) and they always seem to take so much longer to make than I think they will! It's been incredibly frustrating to have all these great ideas and then not having the chance to do them until the kids are in bed. Then of course it's the usual tiresome duty of getting everything out on the kitchen table to then have to clear it all away before breakfast in the morning!! I REALLY want somewhere to work where I'm free to leave things half done and come back to them whenever I get the chance ....one day.......

Anyway enough moaning.....I have managed to get some bits made.....
Also had a big delivery of some lovely Dried French Lavender which is already aailable in my Folksy supplies shop (Gnomeads - crafting supplies) .


Unfortunately nothing else has been listed yet, my laptop has died, our computer has gone on strike and my hubbies laptop is extremely slow and we are all fighting over it at the moment!! I will be listing very soon I hope........

Family wise, we've been out and about as usual enjoying the usual Lake District weather!




No comments:

Post a Comment