Background

Friday 12 February 2010

Venturing into Blogging......

Well, alright I have blogged before but never for my craft business so I guess this would classify as venturing, wouldn't it?

Everyone seems to be blogging now, so I decided it was about time I got on the band wagon and got out there too. So for all you who don't know me, I am a mother of two lovely children, who are both Home Educated, wife of a brilliant Handyman and owner of WoollyLakes! We are fortunate enough to live in a beautiful part of the UK (hence the name!) and enjoy finding little treasure boxes (otherwise know as Geocaching) in this amazing area. This blog will be a bit about our lives, a bit about the area we live in and a bit about what WoollyLakes is up to next......hope you can join me soon.

The blog will probably be quite basic until I figure out how it all works so bear with me xx

1 comment: