Background

Thursday 22 July 2010

Look no Background!!

Well as you can see my blog has no background! The story so far.....The cutest Blog on the Block are having to move all their backgrounds onto a new hosting site and everyone with these backgrounds will have to update their background with new codes or (choose a new one).

As I am one of those people who go steaming ahead without reading all the details I merrily went onto their site and put in the new code but when I went back to my blog it still came up with their little message at the top saying it wasn't going to be there after 23rd. Sooo I think.....aaargh it hasn't worked, go onto another site, choose a completely different background, decide I don't like it and wipe everything off.........then read the bit on their blog which says it will come up with this message, even if you have replaced the code, until Friday when your background will be back to normal!!! Oops!! Now I can't get onto their site because the whole universe seems to be changing their background and no other background will do....ho hum!!  So there you are...a bare background, feeling a little chilly here right now brrr!!

3 comments:

  1. aha, well, unusually for me, I did read the whole thing, and it said that most of the backgrounds will still be available, so if you leave it for a while for things to settle down, I'm sure you'll find your old one and be able to replace it. I THINK I've changed mine, but cant tell until tomorrow as its the same as I had before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it serves me right for not reading it properly (or at all actually!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten they were doing it. Didn't notice if I had one or not. lol
    Will have to check later. . .
    :o)

    ReplyDelete